Journey through ‘the map’ for emotional/mental wellbeing teaches you a process to deal with anything that has happened in your life, or that you have done in your life. Our award winning, best practice map of loss program show people how to heal/expand their mind. We use activities that create or strengthen connections between the right and left hemispheres and conscious and unconscious processing. No one is required to share anything about their own life.
Days: Mondays and Tuesdays
Dates: Starting in August 2017
Time: 9am to 4.30pm
Venue: WISDOM in Your Life Atwell, WA
Using the Map of Loss:
- we will look at how events in your life or history affect you today
- we will show you a way through whether day to day stress or deeply buried emotional pain
- we will look at how anger/guilt affects daily life
- we will look at whatever you need to help you find a way through
- we will have fun, sadness and laughter.