The human mind is amazing, but when things go wrong it can be crippling. People may experience burn out, depression, anxiety, flashbacks, disordered thinking, they may act out with alcohol, drugs, gambling, shopping, eating, power or they may hurt themselves or others. Most people know deep down when they need to heal. Our award winning, best practice map of loss program show people how to heal their mind. We use activities that create or strengthen connections between the right and left hemispheres and conscious and unconscious processing. No one is required to share anything about their own life.
Dates: Starting November 5, 12, 19, 26, Dec 3, 10 2020.
Time: 10 am to 2.30pm
Venue: WISDOM in Your Life, Atwell WA, 6164
Using the Map of Loss:
- we will look at how events in your life or history affects you today
- we will show you a way through your heartache, pain and suffering
- we will look at how anger affects your thinking and actions and how to let go
- we will look at whatever you need to help you find a way to heal
- we will have fun, sadness and laughter.